Business Development Manager - Tailings
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Develops and implements strategic and tactical marketing plans for introduction of business into new geographic area and/or introduction of new business into already established area. |
• Develops and implements strategic and tactical marketing plans for tailings disposal solutions for the mining and minerals processing operations.
• Keeps apprised of competitor marketing strategies, informational materials and pricing; assists with analyzing competitive strategies and services.
• Meet established and agreed upon targets involving marketing activities of the organization.
• Coordinates marketing efforts toward the accomplishment of objectives.
• Identify and implement improvement opportunities in areas of responsibility.
• Prioritizes product opportunities to maximize sales and profits.
• Monitors and evaluates programs and expenditures.
• May select, develop and/or supervise staff.
• B.S. in Engineering (Civil, Metallurgical, Chemical or Geotechnical) preferred with 10+ years progressively responsible marketing experience.
• Having extensive experience in engineering on tailings projects in the mining sector is preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills a must including formal presentations.
• Thorough knowledge of FLSMIDTH product lines, customer requirements, and market demands.
• Good business acumen.
• Must posses proven problem solving and decision-making skills.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.