Application Engineer / Product Manager (Sedimentation)
|Location:||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||FLSmidth is looking for a Application Engineer / Product Manager to provide leadership across functions and supports field sales to meet the bookings, execution and profit margin objectives of assigned product lines.|
• Proposal generation
• Estimate review
• Assist in R&D projects
• Help build a culture of innovation and continuous product improvement
• Global sales support for all filtration products
• Product Champion
• Transfer and training of product info
• Assist in developing standard sizing techniques for company specific products
• B.S. degree in one of the engineering disciplines preferred. Ten to twelve (10-12) years work experience in a related field required. Requires specialized knowledge or experience related to product line.
• Demonstrated credibility in knowledge of product specific equipment, markets, customers and competitors.
• Requires ability to read and interpret contracts, specifications and drawings. Thorough knowledge of marketing, bidding and pricing techniques.
• Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing on a technical level and make formal presentations. Must be proficient with personal computer using company-standard software.
• Demonstrated leadership, organizational, interpersonal and customer relations skills. Requires skills in planning, budgeting and forecasting.
• Knowledge with bolted and modular tank designs, able to optimize our global tank design and supply options.
Office atmosphere: 70%
Travel: 30%, Domestic and International travel to job sites, contractors and fabricators.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.